Friday, March 16, 2007

Overwhelmed

There is so much churning right now. My mother in law died this week, I am in the process of leaving my job, going to live with my husband (who is all alone, grieving his mother's death -- she and the rest of his family live in India) again after two and a half months of being apart, ending a relationship with a man I have been heavily engaged with in a "love" relationship for about a year, and looking ahead at major changes as I leave my home state, which I just returned to a little more than a year ago. I truly feel overwhelmed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it is a good idea. I know you might be feeling sad for him and sorrow as well, but do not feel sorry for him.
It has been a hard moment, we all know, but if you chose leaving your past to get over and face your future, go ahead and achieve your goal :)

Summer said...

Do you want to go?

Anonymous said...

Hi, found my wah here through me,myself and i. :)

i can't help it but say.. do you want to go? as well..